Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Not Exactly Spring Break

As you can see, I have been taking a break from Thinkwriter, though soon I will post a set of memories from a well-known person my sisters and I used to imitate when we were little girls playing dress-up. Please stay tuned!

In the meantime, I have looked back over many of the previous posts – as though I didn’t even write them myself. I appreciate that some are much better written than others – and maybe some are just more interesting – possibly due to the memory content or because the person’s worldview turned out to be a real surprise. Whatever the case, I have had fun writing every post.

And one thing is for sure – I have learned so much – not only from the memories – but from their owners! Thank you to all the stars of Thinkwriter for sharing your earliest memories in print and/or in person.

Incidentally, Thinkwriter now has viewers from well over 100 cities around the world. From Philadelphia to Dundee; from Portsmouth to Istanbul; and from Santa Jose to Beijing – (and the list goes on and on!), we’re all reading early memories and discovering worldviews together.

And by the way, what is your earliest memory? Learn what it says to you ….and in time, guess what? You will actually remember your future …I promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss your writings!!!