Monday, April 20, 2009

A Woman's Nation

As I listened to Maria Shriver's Special Report via NBC News today, I couldn't help but reflect on the extraordinary women highlighted on Thinkwriter, such as Eleanor Roosevelt (mentioned by name in the clip); Hillary Clinton, Mae West, and others. We are living in a challenging and exciting time for women, especially when we realize all the possibilities going forward. Please let me and others know what you think. According to Shriver, women's voices have been too quiet.

1 comment:

jenny said...

My first response to this is "it's about time" but correctly speaking women, as a rule, have been been too quite. I would like to see women involved equally because of what they can bring to the table and not because of mere "political correctness" This balancing act between gender is way off.
Possibilites and challenging, I would certaintly think so. But each gender would benefit both male/female to see how the world looks from their side of the fence.